12 Ways School Librarians Help Teachers: my Guest Post on 2 Peas & a Dog

12 Ways School Librarians Help Teachers: my Guest Post on 2 Peas & a Dog - The expertise of a School Librarian is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success: Experienced Teacher, Instructional Partner, Informational Specialist, Program Administrator, and School Leader. Here are 12 ways we can help teachers... #NoSweatLibrary #schoollibrary #teachercollaborationI am so grateful to Kristy Avis, Canadian educator and blogger of 2 Peas and a Dog for inviting me to write a guest post about School Librarians. I focus on our 5 areas of expertise that contribute to student success:
  • Experienced Teacher
  • Instructional Partner
  • Informational Specialist
  • Program Administrator
  • School Leader

This expertise is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success!

The expertise of a School Librarian is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success!

Please support Kristy and me by reading
12 WAYS A SCHOOL LIBRARIAN CAN HELP TEACHERS .

See also: The 2016 edition of Scholastic’s “School Libraries Work!”

line of books laying down - indicates end of blog article

Join my mailing list to get a brief email about new posts on library lessons & management . You'll also gain access to my exclusive e-List Library of FREE resources!