12 Ways a School Librarian Can Help Teachers (My Guest Post on 2 Peas & a Dog)

12 Ways a School Librarian Can Help Teachers (My Guest Post on 2 Peas & a Dog) - The expertise of a School Librarian is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success: Experienced Teacher, Instructional Partner, Information Specialist, Program Administrator, and School Leader. Here are 12 ways we can help teachers... #NoSweatLibraryI am so grateful to Kristy Avis, Canadian educator and blogger of 2 Peas and a Dog for inviting me to write a guest post about School Librarians and how we can help teachers in the classroom.

For this post, I focus on the 5 areas of expertise that help School Librarians contribute to student success:

• Experienced Teacher
  • Instructional Partner
  • Information Specialist
  • Program Administrator
  • School Leader

Our expertise is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success!

The expertise of a School Librarian is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success!

Please support Kristy and me by reading 12 WAYS A SCHOOL LIBRARIAN CAN HELP TEACHERS.

You may also enjoy reading this article on the benefits of having a librarian in your school: The 2016 edition of Scholastic’s “School Libraries Work!”

line of books laying down - indicates end of blog article

Join my mailing list to get a brief email about new posts on library lessons & management . You'll also gain access to my exclusive e-List Library of FREE resources!