Join the Mailing List for Looking Backward & No Sweat Library!

Sign up for mailing list!Sometimes I create a blog post every week and other times I only post once or twice a month. But I hope you agree that whenever I post I have something valuable for you.

To be sure you see each new post, you can subscribe to my mailing list and receive a direct email giving you a brief summary of content with a link to the full blog post.

Just pop your email into the short form below, and you’ll also have access to my exclusive e-List Library of free resources that will help you manage your library more efficiently and provide better experiences for students.

Here’s a snapshot of the e-List freebies to tempt you!

Cover image - Creative Dewey E-book image of Multicultural Book Spine Labels Book Shelving Handbook cover
 NoSweat Research Helper: 6-Question Topic Planner - A guided worksheet to help students plan their project by developing questions. Students enter topic/s, brainstorm keywords, and generate 1 or 2 What, Where, When, Why, Who, How questions in designated fields. After refining, students use the bottom field to enter their completed Topical Research Question. NoSweat Purposeful Library Bulletin Boards