Looking @ my Guest Post – How School Librarians Help Teachers

I am so grateful to Kristy Avis, Canadian educator and blogger of 2 Peas and a Dog for inviting me to write a guest post about School Librarians.
I focus on our 5 areas of expertise that contribute to student success:
  • Experienced Teacher
  • Instructional Partner
  • Informational Specialist
  • Program Administrator
  • School Leader

The expertise of a School Librarian is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success!

Looking @ 12 Ways a School Librarian Can Help Teachers - The expertise of a School Librarian is like pieces of a puzzle that fit together to create a picture for student success: Experienced Teacher, Instructional Partner, Informational Specialist, Program Administrator, and School Leader. Here are 12 ways we can help teachers... #NoSweatLibrary #schoollibrary #teachercollaborationPlease support Kristy and me by reading
12 WAYS A SCHOOL LIBRARIAN CAN HELP TEACHERS .

See also: The 2016 edition of Scholastic’s “School Libraries Work!”

line of books laying down - indicates end of blog article

Join my mailing list to get immediate notice of fresh content: engaging lesson ideas, NoSweat school library management, and ways to inspire students to read. You will also gain exclusive access to my e-List Library of free resources.